“KA Technologies strives to attract and retain the best talent in the industry.”
Inside Sales - Louisville, KY
KA Technologies is provider of highly technical products including assembly tools, material handling equipment, and our own products. This position is a regional position that works closely with the General Manager on a daily basis. Position will work to support our team of Area Sales Managers and our customers directly.
Be the key point of contact between customers, both internal and external.
Provide strong problem solving solutions and find immediate answers to problems utilizing the resources available.
Be responsible for seeing requests from start to finish and owning the process along the way.
Provide quotations and enter purchase orders into ERP system.
Interact with customers, coworkers, and vendors providing needed information in a timely manor.
Customer service or inside sales experience.
The ability to function in a team environment and in a solo setting.
A self motivated high energy level and positive outlook.
The ability to learn new systems and follow direction.
The ability to stay organized, work off a list of on-going tasks, and see tasks through to completion.
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Shipping and Receiving Clerk - Louisville, KY
JOB DUTIES: • All shipping and receiving responsibilities. • Physically receive all incoming items, verify items, and enter info into the computer system.
• Pick proper items, position for shipment, and gather shipment info (weight, size, etc.) • Generate required shipping label, follow specific instructions from system, and package items appropriately.
• Arrange and palletize periodic shipments of large orders for truck pick-up. • Willingness to do what it takes to service the customer.
SKILLS/PROFILE: • Experience and demonstrated comfort (through prior experience) working with computers and computerized systems. • Ability to lift and package regular items of 50 lbs. or less.
• Functions well in a team environment and in a solo setting. • Self motivated high energy level and positive outlook.
• Aptitude to learn new systems and follow direction. • Willingness to do what it takes to service the customer. • Desire to get things done quickly and correctly.
• Attention to detail with organizational skills.
EDUCATION: • High School or equivalent
BENEFITS: • Medical, Dental and Vision, 401(k)
This is a full time position offering a matching 401K plan and health care benefits. Our company has a solid record of growth and success, we are committed to continuing this trend. The right individual will have the opportunity to grow with our company and have a successful career. ***Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact us regarding this posting do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers